Do you have a permanent position to fill within your company? Our team of specialists in technical careers will find the ideal candidate that meets your requirements.
Thanks to our large pool of candidates and our expertisewe are here to support you so we can develop an effective partnership.
Who is this service for?
Our permanent recruitment service is meant for:
- Greater Montreal businesses that needs workers for technical jobs;
- Companies looking for talented employees that will benefit the growth of the business.
Small to large companies, start working today with a knowledgeable technical trades recruitment firm to help you secure your permanent work team.
How it works?
Call us or fill out an online applicationYou will get assigned an account manager who will take care of identifying your needs.
How do we proceed?
- Identification of the needs
- Examination of the position
- Search for candidates (Métier Plus website, Métier plus candidature pool, employment web sites, social networks, head hunting)
- Preselection of candidates (telephone and in-person interview)
- Present successful applications to the client
- Verification of references and criminal records
- Candidate-client meeting
- Final selection of the candidate by the client
- Integration of the candidate
- Follow-up and evaluation
A worry free solution
You may decide to include a service guarantee in your agreement. It’s our way to show you our trust and to safeguard the quality of our work. Depending on the chosen warranty period, we will restart the recruitment process at no cost.
Choose Metier Plus, the specialist in the technical sector
Choosing our team for your permanent recruitment is choosing:
- A bank of candidates 100% specialized in technical jobs
- A director who accompanies and advises you
- A team of several recruiters for which your need is a priority
- A team with a specialized knowledge of the technical sector
- Guaranteed placement that goes through a complete recruitment process
- Delegate your specialized recruitment to focus on your main tasks